The main goal of the stock module is to ensure that you always have enough paint materials to perform your paint job. To achieve this, it is important that your digital stock is up to date with your physical stock. With every mix you perform, MIXIT automatically updates the stock of all the used toners. However, accidents can happen (paint is dropped on the floor, incorrect toner is used, and so on). Therefore, we strongly advise you to:
- Configure the stock before using it.
- Perform a regular check of the number of closed cans in your inventory. We recommend it at least once every two weeks.
- Perform a regular check of the net weight of the open cans. We recommend it at least once every two weeks.
- When you see a low on-stock toner, place an order.
- Once a delivery is received, register it in MIXIT.