The main goal of the stock module is to ensure that you have enough paint materials to perform your paint job. To achieve this, your digital stock must be up-to-date with your physical stock. With every mix you perform, MIXIT automatically updates the stock of all the used toners. However, accidents can happen (paint is dropped on the floor, incorrect toner is used, and so on).
Therefore, we strongly advise you to:
- Once per month, check the number of closed cans in your inventory.
- Once per month, check the net weight of the open cans.
- When you see low on-stock toners, place an order. When a delivery is received, register it in MIXIT.
As a shop manager, you want to look at the big picture and ensure that there is enough stock for the next 4 weeks and that you don't have too much capital blocked in unused paint stock. Therefore we advise you:
- Every 2 weeks, check the Current Stock report to see if you have enough stock for the coming weeks. See video 1.
- Once per month, check the Current Stock report to manage the slow-moving stock items. See video 2.
- Doubting about the stock changes for a toner? Check the Stock Changes report. See video 3.