This article explains the steps a Technical Representative needs to perform to install the Stock Module for a shop. At the end of the article, you will find the frequently asked questions about installing the Stock Module.
Steps for installing the Stock Module
- as Support, enable the Stock Module for the shop. See Video 1 below.
- log into the account of the shop, and configure the stock on the Stock Configuration page. See Video 2 below
- log into the account of the shop and set up the initial stock. See Video 2 below
- on the Stock Control page, perform a stock control of the closed cans
- if you have any cans already opened, perform a stock control of the opened cans, too.
Video 1: how to enable the stock module
Video 2: how to configure the stock items and set up the initial stock.
Frequently asked questions
- Question: I am a TechRep and I do not have access to the My account >> Manage menu item to enable the stock module for my shop. Answer: contact your Color IT Champion to provide you with the correct role.
- Question: I do not see the Stock menu item. Answer: Contact your Technical Representative to install the module for you.
- Question: I do not see any items on the Stock Overview page. Answer: Go to Settings >> Product Management page and select all the marketing items you have in your shop. Go back to the Stock Overview page and you will see all the selected marketing items.