In order to view the price of a formula or of a mix, you first need to enter the Selling price for each marketing item you have in stock. Any user with the Shop Owner role can do this by going to the Settings >> Inventory page.
Important: if you do not use retail list prices as a base for calculating your selling prices, then go to this article: Adding prices to stock items.
Prerequisite: the shop has the retail list prices functionality enabled by an Akzo employee. Here you can find the manual on how to enable retail list prices for the shop.
On the settings >> Inventory page you will see 3 columns: Retail List Price, Cost Price, and Selling Price:
- the Retail List Price is the Akzo selling price. Note: you can manually change this price.
- you enter the Discount and we will automatically calculate the Cost Price as being the Retail List Price - Retail List Price * Discount / 100.
- the Selling Price is the price used for calculating the prices of formulas and mixes;
- you enter the Markup and we automatically calculate the Selling Price as being the Cost Price + Cost Price * Markup / 100;
- you can enter the Discount and the Markup per marketing item, per product line, or per category.