When a new painter joins the body shop, he can easily be added into MIXIT by the Shop Owner.
Below you can find the steps for adding a new user to a body shop. Please note, this process involves both the Shop Owner of the Body Shop as well as the new user:
- The Shop Owner goes to Settings > Shop Users and adds the new user
- The new user will receive an email invitation and he needs to accept the invitation
- When accepting the invitation, the new user will be requested to set up his password.
Note: we recommend that you always have 2 users with the Shop Owner role. Here you can find more information about the user roles.
Situation: Richard, the Shop Owner of the CarsRUs body shop, wants to add a new user to MIXIT: Tom.
- Richard, the Shop Owner, goes to Settings > Shop Users > Add User> Richard enters Tom's first name, second name and email address to the shop.
- Tom receives an email invitation and accepts the invitation.
- Tom registers his password.