Our BMS API offers the possibility of integrating MIXIT with your own Bodyshop Management System (BMS).
Integrating MIXIT and BMS, once you create a work order in the BMS, it will automatically appear in MIXIT. The timing of the automation depends on the body shop management system. Once the work order appears in MIXIT, you can add mixes to it. When the work order is closed, the mix consumption will appear automatically in the BMS. No need to enter the work order in two systems. Each role can work with the system he is comfortable with; the shop managers with the BMS while painters with MIXIT.
Here is the user flow:
- the shop manager creates the work order in the BMS
- later, the painter sees the work order in MIXIT
- the painter mixes the color needed and adds it to the work order in MIXIT
- the shop manager closes the work order in the BMS
- the shop manager can see the paint cost in the BMS.
How can I get access to the Work Order API?
You integrate MIXIT with your own BMS by asking your IT department or a data broker to implement our BMS API. For North America, please check MIXIT Connect in North America. In EMEA and APAC, don't hesitate to contact your AkzoNobel Sales Representative or TechRep.
Once you have the implementation, we will enable the BMS connection for your shop.