In MIXIT, you can assign a mix to a work order in multiple ways:
Assign mix to work order before the mix is started
Situation: Richard, the shop owner, prefers John and other painters to enter Work Order information before starting the mix.
Richard believes that this method will ensure all the paint usage is linked to a work order. John cannot undo this.
To help Richard do this, MIXIT has a configuration option that enables work order selection while starting a mix.
- Enable the setting from Settings > Config
- With this setting, a pop up appears to add the WO before starting a mix
- Add one or more WOs and start a mix
Note: Work Order should be assigned before continuing to mix, START MIX is disabled
Assign mix to work order after the mix is done
Situation: John also mixed paint for the repair. Now he wants to associate the mix with the work order he created before.
John can do so by doing the following steps –
- Go to Mix History screen
- Click on the info (i) icon of the completed mix
- Open Work Orders Tab
- Add Work Order
- Enter the work order number created before
- Assign percentage (how much of the mix is used for this work order)