As of January 2021, all the products for customer use and professional use that are classified for health or physical hazards placed on the market in EU must have a Unique Formula Identifier (UFI) printed on the label. This includes the mixes done at the point of the mix using MIXIT by the Yacht customers.
The mixes for industrial use (VR, Sign, Aero) will require a UFI label as of 1 January 2024.
How can I enable the UFI label?
A user with the ShopOwner role can enable or disable the UFI label in the Settings >> Config page.
- the shop must have Price-per-can functionality enabled, this means that the users see the Settings >> Inventory page (instead of the Settings >> Product management). Here you can find information on how to enable Pricer-per-can for a shop.
- the shop must use the Yacht market. We will introduce UFI labels for the mixes for industrial use (VR, Sign, Aero) at a later stage.
What information does the UFI label contain?
The UFI label contains:
- information about the mixed layer:
- the mix number (in our example Mix #269). Note: You can easily find the mix in MIXIT just by typing the mix number in the search bar on the Mix History page.
- the layer number (in our example the primer layer CBP0025).
- the mixed quantity next to the layer number (in our example 1,00L).
- information about the UFI:
- the UFI code for each mixed component. Note: when a component misses a UFI code then you will see the "unknown". In such a situation please contact your Technical Representative.
- the percentage of the UFI code used. Note: when 2 components use the same UFI code, then the UFI code is shown twice.
- information for debugging purposes
- the version of the IM used (in our example IM-Version: 184.108.40.206)