MIXIT helps you choose the most cost-effective formula for you by calculating the price for a formula before it is mixed.
Prerequisites for seeing the price of a formula or mix:
- the Shop has a Low, Medium, or High license
- the Shop Owner enabled the pricing module
- each stock item has a Selling price
The price of the formula is displayed on the formula screen on the right side and it contains:
- the layer price: the price of the current layer you are checking
- the total price: the price of all the layers in the formula
Please note: the formula price cannot be calculated when one of the formula components is not enabled on the Inventory page or when one of the formula components doesn't have a price. Solution: as Shop Owner, go to Settings >> Inventory and enable the missing formula component or add the correct price. In case you do not see the formula component on the Settings >> Inventory page, then please contact your Technical Representative.