MIXIT users with the Support role, such as Technical Representatives and Color IT Specialists, can easily set up shops by copying the retail list prices from one shop to another.
Steps you need to perform:
- configure a reference shop for a country and manually enter all the Akzo retail list prices. Let's call this reference shop Shop1
- go to your customer's shop (let's call this Shop2), go to the "Copy retail list prices" section, enter the id of Shop1 as the source shop and press the "COPY RETAIL LIST PRICES" button.
For step-by-step instructions, see the video below.
- the source shop Shop1 must have Price-per-can and Retail-list-prices enabled
- the destination shop Shop2 must have Price-per-can and Retail-list-prices enabled
- the destination shop Shop2 must have the same country as the source shop Shop1
- the action can be performed only by a MIXIT user with the Support role
- all the existing retail prices of Shop2 will be removed and they will be replaced with the retail prices of Shop1. All the retail prices of Shop1 will be copied to Shop2 even if Shop2 has fewer product lines enabled than Shop1 however, Shop2 will see the prices of only the paint components available for his shop and in his country.
- the previously selected marketing items, discounts, and markups of Shop2 will stay the same.
- Please ensure that all the Marketing Items Shop2 uses are enabled by the Shop Owner. Otherwise, the disabled Marketing Items will appear in red in the mix formula, even if they have prices.