MIXIT offers the possibility to integrate with your own Body Management System (BMS) or Distributor Management System (DMS) so that you do not need to enter the work order twice.
You enter the work order in the BMS or DMS and it is automatically created to MIXIT. The timing of the automation depends on your management system. Once the work order appears in MIXIT you can add mixes to it.
Today, we support integration with CCCOne and Mitchell Repair Center and we are working on supporting more systems.
The update frequency of the MIXIT work orders depends on the BMS or DMS you are using.
In case you are using CCCOne, the work orders created in CCCOne will appear in MIXIT after two hours. For example, any work order created or updated at 9:00 AM will be created or updated at approximately between 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM in MIXIT.
In case you are using Mitchell Repair, then the work orders will appear in MIXIT after 24 hours.
Automated data fields
The below work order fields will be auto-populated within MIXIT:
- Work Order Number
- Work Provider
- Entry Date – auto-generated by the MIXIT
- VIN Number
- Vehicle Make
- Vehicle Model
- Due Date
- Created By
- Closed Date – auto-generated by the MIXIT system on closed status in BMS.
Note: Any update to the fields listed above in your management system will overwrite the information in MIXIT.
When the integration with BMS or DMS is set up, we will select a Go-Live date in agreement with you. This means:
- Any work orders recreated in the BMS or DMS as of the Go-Live date will be automatically created or updated in MIXIT.
- In case a work order is already created in MIXIT, its information will be updated from the management system. No duplicate work orders will be created in MIXIT.
- Work orders created after the Go-Live date will be closed in MIXIT once they are closed in the management system.
How do I set up the integration with a BMS or DMS?
If you want to have your MIXIT shop integrated with your BMS or DMS, then please contact your AkzoNobel Sales Representative or TechRep.
Please note: this integration is currently offered only to our customers in North America through our business partner.