This article explains the steps to set up the Stock Module before the first use.
If you have access to the Stock Module, then by clicking the menu item "Stock," you will get to the Stock Overview page that shows you all the stock items you have in your shop.
- If you do not see the main menu "Stock," then please contact your AkzoNobel Technical Representative and check how you can get access.
- If you do not see any items on the Stock Overview page, then go to Settings >> Product Management page and select all the products and the marketing items you have in your shop on the page.
Steps to correctly set up your stock:
- Configure your stock on the Stock Configuration page:
- Enter your initial stock:
- on the Stock control page, perform a stock control of the closed cans
- if you have any cans already opened, perform a stock control of the opened cans, too.
Now, when you go to the Stock Overview page, you will see the status of your entire stock: the total volume of your current stock, the number of cans closed, the volume of open cans, and which items are low on stock.